[fpc-devel] circular uses clauses

ik idokan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 00:54:17 CEST 2008

The difference between include and uses is that include just drop
everything inside the file that is using it, uses is also adding
namespace and you do not share the same content.
The problem with circular issues, is that it really hard to debug
problems, and it usually cosing more headacks then solving problems.

That's at least the reason why I think the FPC team does not allow
such behavior (there might be additional reasons for this).

Ido

http://ik.homelinux.org/