[fpc-devel] OS/2- make: Entering an unknown directory

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz
Sat Mar 29 16:34:55 CET 2008

On Sat, March 29, 2008 16:05, Jonas Maebe wrote:

> On 29 Mar 2008, at 15:47, Tomas Hajny wrote:
>> As of now, the dependencies are the same for the whole
>> directory gtk1 and I'm afraid that there's no way for making the
>> dependency only valid for some targets and not others
>
> You can specify separate dependencies for a particular targets in
> Makefile.fpc, search e.g. for fcl-db_all in packages/Makefile.fpc

If I understand you correctly, you refer to dependencies listed in the
rules part of packages/Makefile.fpc (where the dependency of gtk1 on
opengl is listed too, but it's conditional there). However, if you look at
packages/gtk1/Makefile.fpc, you can see the reference to opengl in section
[require]. This one is the the real issue for me and I'm not sure if your
recommendation can solve that.

Tomas