[fpc-devel] GetText's GetLanguageIDs()

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 12:03:02 CET 2008

On 01/03/2008, Ales Katona <almindor at gmail.com> wrote:
> Graeme Geldenhuys  wrote / napĂ­sal(a):
>
>  I use getText in my game and I strip anything after 2 chars since I
>  consider only the 2 char lang codes to be valid. Depends I guess...

At the moment I changed my code to strip anything from the '.' onwards
in the first language ID returned.  That seems to fix my problem for
now.  I can't strip anything after two characters because of
differences in languages like: pt_BR (Brazilian Portuguese) and pt_Pt
(Portugal Portuguese)

Regards,
  - Graeme -