[fpc-devel] Need patch for bugs : 0011503 / 0009472

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Thu Jun 19 14:15:27 CEST 2008

  Gee... Isn't it the reason we all love C++ ;-) . There all those things
are standardized by the ANSI, and return variable "temp" must be alive only
for the duration of the statement if you want to call your compiler "ANSI"
;-) . Then again, don't we all hate the lack of support for singletons in
C++ :-D . There is no such thing as a perfect language... We will figure out
a way out of this ;-) .

  With best regards,
    Boian Mitov

Mitov Software