[fpc-devel] Need patch for bugs : 0011503 / 0009472

Florian Klaempfl florian at freepascal.org
Thu Jun 19 14:10:10 CEST 2008

Boian Mitov schrieb:
> I have downloaded the source, and I will see if we can tweak it and add
> some compiler option to support this somehow.

If it would be that easy, we would have done it. It's simply a matter of
the design of compiler/rtl how ref. counting is done. We must draw a
border somewhere. The next step would be that people expect that
procedures use only the registers delphi uses regardless of the calling
conventions.

Feel free to submit a patch if you can create one which don't break
other stuff, we will gladly accept it, but I fear this is not easy.