[fpc-devel] fpdoc 2.3.1 errors

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 12:49:10 CEST 2008

Hi Michael,

I tried to run the latest fpdoc against tiOPF documentation. I get the
following error. Any way I can generate a more detailed error message
for you?

graemeg at graemeg:Docs$ ./build_core.sh
FPDoc - Free Pascal Documentation Tool
Version 2.3.1 [2008/06/02]
(c) 2000 - 2003 Areca Systems GmbH / Sebastian Guenther, sg at freepascal.org

Writing 3003 pages...
An unhandled exception occurred at $08056FF3 :
EAccessViolation : Access violation
  $08056FF3
  $080B0206
  $080AB00E
  $080AB2E5
  $080B4E56
  $080497BD
  $080499B3

I just tried with my copy of fpdoc for version 2.2.1 (21 April update)
and it works fine.

graemeg at graemeg:Docs$ ./build_core.sh
FPDoc - Free Pascal Documentation Tool
Version 2.2.1 [2008/04/21]
(c) 2000 - 2003 Areca Systems GmbH / Sebastian Guenther, sg at freepascal.org

Writing 2975 pages...
Done.

Attached is my 'build_core.sh' file. I also tried it by removing the
--import and --content lines, but it makes no difference.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/