[fpc-devel] Lazarus: A new widgest set

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 15:50:26 CET 2008

On 14/02/2008, Michael Schnell <mschnell at lumino.de> wrote:
> I  know this is not the Lazarus developers list but I also know that the
>  experts are here, so I ask here and maybe I just need a hint to get going.

Just curious... is it a custom written (Object Pascal) widget set, or
a compatibility layer for some other widget set?

>  Does anybody know the additional implications to meet when adding a new
>  widget set ?

Best is to ask Mattias. He did it for fpGUI.  From what I can
remember, you had to also edit the search paths used by CodeTools in
Lazarus.  It must be done in code, but you can have a look at the
paths define via:

Environment | CodeTools defines editor | Lazarus sources | Lazarus
source directory | LCL | Interfaces

I hope it's of help to you...I'm no Lazarus expert though.

Regards,
  - Graeme -