[fpc-devel] fpdoc and fv

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Sat Aug 23 14:19:24 CEST 2008

Hi,  (mostly for Michael I guess)

I've been spending some time to renew my familiarity with the IDE and FV, to
do some minimal maintenance and fix some of the "old" bugreports.

As by-product of this work, I thought to do some minimal documentation
(wiki), and maybe update the objects/fv/ide classchart.(since I need that
for myself anyway)

The latter is the easiest question: is classchart.ps still the source of the
pdf classchart ? If so, what do the modifiers "ready","untested" etc mean?
Maybe their meaning should be annotated in the source?

The second is a bit harder,

I tried to run makeskel over the fv/ directory to try to generate some
skeleton docs to have on the side, but it seems it fails on half of the
files (next to empty XML). I first thought it didn't support the TP object
model, but some classes are done.

Before I start debugging, does sb know what that could be?

Grtz

Marco