[fpc-devel] Fixes of FPC version 2.2.0

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz
Tue Apr 15 05:15:14 CEST 2008

On Mon, April 14, 2008 23:10, Tomas Hajny wrote:
> On Mon, April 14, 2008 16:04, Jonas Maebe wrote:
>> On 12 Apr 2008, at 20:06, Jonas Maebe wrote:
>>
>>> don't know what's up with the Windows snapshots. The 2.3.1 one
>>> hasn't been updated at all in ages,
>>
>> Actually, it seems this has been fixed in the mean time and they are
>> being updated again.
 .
 .
> BTW, while doing this, I noticed that some units were misplaced (located
> in the root of the ZIP files); something to be checked in 2.2.x before the
> release.

Sorry, not root of ZIP file but root of units/i386-win32. Anyway, this
seems to be specific to 2.3.x (at least as of now, i.e. unless this bit
gets merged), because these units apparently belong to the new fpcres. I
guess that they shouldn't be distributed at all as they are probably just
needed for building the binary, so it looks like the "units=" section in
utils/fpcres/Makefile.fpc should be preceded with "[clean]" (see e.g.
utils/fpcm/Makefile.fpc). However, I'll leave a decision (and testing) up
to somebody else (Giulio?).

Tomas