[fpc-devel] Re: copyright infringement in FPC code

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 10:43:14 CET 2007

The software used between the Linux and Minix case was SIM.  It seems
to be quite cleaver software and hope we can use it too..

<quote>
The software similarity tester SIM version 2.12
[ftp://ftp.cs.vu.nl/pub/dick/similarity_tester] was used for source
code comparison.
</quote>

I got that information from this website:
  http://www.cs.vu.nl/~ast/brown/codecomparison/alexey.html

Regards,
  - Graeme -