[fpc-devel] Bringing back fpc 2.3.1 to BeOS

Olivier Coursiere olivier.coursiere at laposte.net
Mon May 28 23:29:22 CEST 2007

Hi,

Florian Klaempfl a écrit :
> Do you plan to continue with the BeOS port? Then we can grant you svn
> write access.

Thank you for the offer.

Yes, i will continue with the BeOS port. Just don't expect too much from
me :-) The only fixed item in my plan is to keep the compiler working
under BeOS and make sure basic stuff will work on the upcoming Haiku-OS.
Thanks to binary compatibility, the compiler can already compile a
simple "Hello world" on this platform.

It could be interesting to have access only to the rtl/beos directory,
as i am not yet confident in my SVN's knowledge to avoid mistakes.
Committing only from this directory in my working copy should work too,
i think, but less secure. For other changes, i think it is better to
send patchs for review. There is probably some rules i am not aware of
to avoid breaking others targets.

Olivier