[fpc-devel] FPCUnit as a separate project from FPC?

Darius Blaszijk dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl
Wed May 23 01:25:33 CEST 2007

> Well, I guess that settles it then. FPCUnit stays where it is!
After reading all the comments and remarks from today's thread, I'm also
convinced now that FPCUnit can stay in FPC, provided the Lazarus console
test runner code is moved to FPC as much as possible (apart from the IDE
package). This way breakage seems less likely and I can add it as
external to my SVN. Thanks all for giving constructive criticism, I
think I saw more problems than solutions for a while, but it's all clear
to me now.

Darius