[fpc-devel] what fpc is good for?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sun May 13 19:43:42 CEST 2007

On 5/13/07, Michael Van Canneyt <michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be> wrote:
> > Which was the exactly what I meant to express.. Needs more continuous
> > struggle from people with a direct interest to not let the improvement rate
> > decrease.
>
> Agreed 100% !
>
> Not all at once, please. There is plenty of room for enthousiasts ;-)

Michael, can you (or I) create a wiki page or even a text document in
the FPC repository with a list of what are outstanding or incomplete
features.  I have a few items myself. I guess the wiki might be a good
place, so we can mark specific features as being worked on as to not
duplicate efforts.  Or should we use Mantis for this?

I have been working on the 'lazde' (Lazarus document editor) app as
well to implement a few missing features.

--
Graeme Geldenhuys

General error, hit any user to continue.