[fpc-devel] crossfpc?

Michael Van Canneyt michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be
Sun May 13 18:51:30 CEST 2007

On Sun, 13 May 2007, Bisma Jayadi wrote:

> > Meanwhile, I'm sorry to say, we are almost halfway May, and we still
> > haven't seen anything. Looking at the article posted here about the Delphi
> > roadmap, I would say that Simon Kissel has decided to put his money on
> > Codegear anyway (I assume he's a businessman, so one cannot blame him for
> > that). Which leads me to conclude that CrossFPC has once more been
> > abandoned.
>
> Ah, too bad. :( Yes, we can't blame Simon for his decision. Is there a way to
> get CrossFPC live without being bothered by copyright issue? I believe you're
> one of the selected crowd. :-D

You believe correctly :-)

I don't know about redistribution. I'll see if I can find some stuff
which can be of use to you. It has been a long time since I installed it,
and my PC has been reformatted more than once since that time :/

If I do find something (I need to check my PC at work) then I'll send it
in private.

Michael.