[fpc-devel] ODBCConn patch: UpdateIndexDefs etc.

Wed May 2 12:42:38 CEST 2007

Hi!

Attached is a patch that implements TODBCConnection.UpdateIndexDefs. I tested it with a TDBGrid; SQLQuery.ApplyUpdates now works with TODBCConnection!

I zipped it to reduce the size. There are two patches:

odbcsql.inc:
- added SQLStatistics function and some associated constants

odbcconn.pas:
- implemented TODBCConnection.UpdateIndexDefs
- free Connection handle if connecting fails; fixes exception thrown on finalization if a connection failed
- added FmtArgs parameter to ODBCCheckResult; now a call to Format is needed only when an error actually occurred
- if SQLGetDiagRec failed in ODBCCheckResult, this is reported in the constructed error message

BTW I started a page on the wiki about ODBCConn at http://wiki.freepascal.org/ODBCConn.

Regards,

Bram