[fpc-devel] ODBCConn patch: UpdateIndexDefs etc.
kuifwaremailinglists at xs4all.nl
Wed May 2 12:42:38 CEST 2007
Attached is a patch that implements TODBCConnection.UpdateIndexDefs. I tested it with a TDBGrid; SQLQuery.ApplyUpdates now works with TODBCConnection!
I zipped it to reduce the size. There are two patches:
- added SQLStatistics function and some associated constants
- implemented TODBCConnection.UpdateIndexDefs
- free Connection handle if connecting fails; fixes exception thrown on finalization if a connection failed
- added FmtArgs parameter to ODBCCheckResult; now a call to Format is needed only when an error actually occurred
- if SQLGetDiagRec failed in ODBCCheckResult, this is reported in the constructed error message
BTW I started a page on the wiki about ODBCConn at http://wiki.freepascal.org/ODBCConn.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 6110 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the fpc-devel