[fpc-devel] Linux kernel behaviour change regarding keyboard

Ales( Katona almindor at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 19:44:06 CEST 2007

Why? You have your good ol' PING doing it. I agree tho that if a wrapper
can do it for us it's safest. Or if the ide can do it on start, and
always setuid(userid) itself right after setting the proper things. I
don't see a problem with ANY program being setuid if it has a proper
reason, and is audited for it.

But as I sayed a wrapper, of if there's a non-setuid way then of course
that should be used.