[fpc-devel] Linux kernel behaviour change regarding keyboard

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 00:49:04 CEST 2007

On 7/13/07, Peter Popov <ppopov99 at gmail.com> wrote:
> The linux kernel developpers are actually not a new phenomena.

In my university we were once trying to build a linux driver for an
ISA board we had constructed, but it wouldn't work in anyway! we
studyed the problem hours after hours and nothing ... everything on
the Net and the kernel docs said it should work.

It turns out someone had removed some of the ISA code from the kernel
a few revisions before the revision we were using .... simply building
a sligtly older kernel made it work. (and we were using 2.4 just to
get the ISA functions!)

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho