[fpc-devel] The Lazarus Indy Package

alvise.nicoletti at siteland.it alvise.nicoletti at siteland.it
Wed Jan 24 12:09:09 CET 2007

Points 1 to 3 went good, i get this error at point 4:
C:\indy\fpc>d:\ALVISE\Delphi-Lazarus\IDE\lazarus\fpc\2.1.1\bin\i386-win32\make.e
xe install
d:/ALVISE/Delphi-Lazarus/IDE/lazarus/fpc/2.1.1/bin/i386-win32/fpcmake.exe
-p -Ti
386-win32 Makefile.fpc
Processing Makefile.fpc
Error: Target "win32", package "rtl" not found
d:\ALVISE\Delphi-Lazarus\IDE\lazarus\fpc\2.1.1\bin\i386-win32\make.exe:
*** [fpc
_install] Error 1

How do I set "rtl" (and other) paths?

p.s. yes there's a mailing list too