[fpc-devel] Wince hooks and ttimer support (for roozbeh and all fpc devs)

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Wed Jan 17 13:43:26 CET 2007

> > If this is the case, you can't create anything but command-line tools
> > that just block until their work is completely done.
>
> Huh? Just look at Spybot S&D, the WinCE version is written with FPC and it's
> definitively more than a console program.

Last week I used the crosssnapshots from Vincent to crosscompile a simple
forms using app (one form, several widgets).

The application worked fine, and the "complicated" manual to this looked as
follows:

1 install laz 2.1.1 snapshot
2 install laz 2.1.1 wince cross supplement
3 create app
4 set widgetset to CE, cpu to arm, target to CE  ( so three in total!)
5 compile
6 copy to pda
7 run.