[fpc-devel] arm-wince errors

alvise.nicoletti at siteland.it alvise.nicoletti at siteland.it
Wed Jan 3 17:29:27 CET 2007

Vincent build again the installer and this time it works correctly:
ftp://ftp.hu.freepascal.org/pub/lazarus/cross/Lazarus-0.9.21-fpc-2.1.1-20070103-cross-arm-wince-win32.exe

Tomorrow We (or if he want, I) 'll provide to change the lazarus
guide... cause now it's really easyer to cross-compile from win32 to
winCe platform with it. (just download and install the lazarus daily
snapshot and the criss-cross installer).

Thanks to this installer i'll be able to compile both for wince and
win32 with the same lazarus installations, now i'll do some networking
testing using LNET and (maybe) SQLdb.

I know that i'm doing the pioneer in that kind of use of Lazarus in
pocket pcs, so i'll provide tecnical information and debugging output of
everything will happen.

In the meantime, i'll be able to go ahead with my work cause i can
compile for win32 and use my software on it if inside wince it don't
works as expected.

Thanks to Yury and everyone helped me,
hoping that .net will burn,
Nokao