[fpc-devel] To make samples is my duty (as reporter) ?

Andrey Gusev ag888 at rambler.ru
Sat Dec 22 18:05:30 CET 2007

OK, subject is closed.

I have been angry on Friday, about 20 reports to LazReport should be
transformed (by hands, as i undestanded)...
And here still these errors (codepages in LazReport is critical to my
projects)...

Thanks:
to Michael Van Canneyt for explanations about error tracking process -
it is useful to me
to Florian Klaempfl for respond, the cathedral-bazaar is known to me a
long time, probably I already have had time to forget it
to "mm" for the drawn terrible picture of programmers existence outside
of my near environment

Excuse me, if I have told something insulting or rough (though i am
assured that all told by me was absolutely correctly and politely, only
I am not completely confident the my English).

A.G.