[fpc-devel] 2.1.1 SVN revision doesn't compile

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 09:50:49 CEST 2006

So Iast week Monday I had a working 2.1.1.  Today I am trying to
compile the latest 2.1.1 (svn) with last weeks 2.1.1 compiler and it
isn't supported??  I have been working like this for months.   This
makes no sense... but then I am not a Compiler developer... :-)
For now, I will revert my WC back to last weeks revision.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

On 18/09/06, Jonas Maebe <jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be> wrote:

> On 18 sep 2006, at 09:11, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
>
> > Nope, I had 2.1.1 from SVN dated last week Monday.  Every monday I get
> > the latest from SVN.  Now sitting at revision 4642.
>
> Compilation of 2.1.1 is only guaranteed to work with the latest
> release (currently 2.0.4). Anything else may work, but is not
> guaranteed to work. Start with 2.0.4 and it will work fine.
>

> Jonas

There's no place like 127.0.0.1