[fpc-devel] RE: FloatToStrF problem

Danie Wessels Danie.Wessels at pbmr.co.za
Fri Sep 1 16:24:40 CEST 2006

Thanks people for this update 2.0.4 of fpc with windows version.
That seems now to have resolved issue 1 partly and issue 2.
How can I incorporate the new units now into Lazarus (on Win2k)?
I tried copying (and also installing) all the stuff under \fpc\2.0.4\
(of fpc) to under \Lazarus\pp\
Not a good idea - different versions - surely!

Now I get in Lazarus in this code:
----
uses
  {$IFDEF UNIX}{$IFDEF UseCThreads} // a break here with error:
Ymproject.lpr(6,28) Fatal: Can't find unit Interfaces
  cthreads,
  {$ENDIF}{$ENDIF}
  Interfaces, // this includes the LCL widgetset
----
Note: "Find Declaration" for "UseCThreads" and "cthreads" does not work
but of "Interfaces" does.
 - I hope this helps

I have downloaded the source (fpcbuild-2.0.4.zip) (Where do I put this?)
How do I now recompile Lazarus (if I need to)
How can I add libgdb (from libgdb-6.2.1-i386-win32.zip (only .a files?))
in for Lazarus to use?

:

:
> 3): Compile issue?
> // With this:  Testit (1.);
> // I get this error:  project1.lpr(48,11) Fatal: Syntax error, ")"
> expected but "]" found
Is now also solved?
:
> TIA
> DanieW

The perusal, use, dissemination, copying or storing of this message or its attachments and the opening of attachments is subject to PBMR's standard email disclaimer available at internet address: Pebble Bed Modular Reactor (Pty) Ltd - Disclaimer or on request from the sender.