[fpc-devel] FPC 2.0.0 vs FPC 2.0.2 (div by zero)

Den Jean Den.Jean at telenet.be
Thu Mar 16 01:46:55 CET 2006

On Wednesday 15 March 2006 01:55 am, Peter Vreman wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Is there a better way to disable fpu exception other then linking to
> > libc and calling fedisableexcept ???
>
> Set8087CW() in system unit
> SetExceptionMask() in unit math

It was for MacOsX we needed to get rid of libc,
I guess Set8087CW($133F) is not CPU independant (PowerPC,x86_64),
so I will use
Math.SetExceptionMask([exDenormalized,exInvalidOp,exOverflow,exPrecision,exUnderflow,exZeroDivide]);

I hope MacOsX is happier now (don't have one, so don't know)

kind regards,

Den Jean