[fpc-devel] troubles accessing svn repository in the last week

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 14:17:10 CET 2006

I can access all other repositories without error.

Repositories I tested:

Apache svn - no problems
TechInsite running apache on Windows - no problems
FPC and Lazarus - error mentioned below.

All the above repositories run via HTTP using apache.

I did a Google search and found similar reports for other projects.
One report was that a new Checkout gave this error, but a Update
didn't.  Could you test this?  I am trying a "svn co" command.

Regards,
  - Graeme -