[fpc-devel] troubles accessing svn repository in the last week

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 13:55:06 CET 2006

Has something changed on the SVN repository?  For the last  week I
cannot get updates from SVN for FPC or Lazarus.  I was using svn
command line client ver.1.2.3
I just saw a new version of SVN was released, so thought that was the
problem, so upgraded to ver.1.3.0 and still I cannot do an update or even
a new checkout.

This is the error I keep getting:

graemeg at porky:~/temp/svn$ svn co http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/fpc/trunk fpc
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/fpc/trunk'
svn: PROPFIND of '/svn/fpc/trunk': Could not parse response status
line. (http://svn.freepascal.org)

Any ideas?  I have tried to checkout the fpc trunk on three different
computers, and they all give the same error.

Regards,
  - Graeme -