[fpc-devel] sqldb lazarus component

alvise.nicoletti at siteland.it alvise.nicoletti at siteland.it
Thu Dec 21 13:16:27 CET 2006

Sorry but I didn't understand the procedure to compile...
... and the Borland make? How i used it? by default (it's in the "bash"
paths)?

Can't someone, maybe who worked to it, cross-compile for me those libraries?
It would be very appreciated...

And... are you sure that that them will work with my wince application?
I have to decide how to take data from Mysql, if that component works
i'll try with that...
... differently i'll have to use some html-xml wrapper or client/server
sockets :(

However i'm making a lot of confusion with Lazarus' paths.

thanks