[fpc-devel] 3rd patch fp2html

Darius Blaszijk dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl
Wed Aug 9 14:07:39 CEST 2006

Btw: could someone please check the makefile in the ./html/down directory? I
did a make to check if anything was broken or not, but the makefile stopped
when entering the down directory. This makefile breaks on the 'f' variable
which it doesn't expect there apparently.
The files created in the base directory however are identical to the
previous version, so I don't expect anything to be broken.

Darius