[fpc-devel] thread priority (win32)

ik idokan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 12:43:17 CEST 2006

The Windows Kernel works in a priority level of program execution
(main process) and sub processes (child process).
Each priority tells Windows what queue to place the processes.
If your parent process is "Norma" then the child process does not have
effect except that it's priority on executing will be higher when
executing the parent process.

If I understand your question, I hope that will answer it.

Ido