[fpc-devel] OpenGL and glut bugs in Freepascal 2.1.1runningwith Mac Os X Tiger ?

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Sat Nov 5 11:07:11 CET 2005

http://lists.freepascal.org/lists/fpc-devel/2005-November/006353.html

> For what system calls does it crash in your code ?

The problem is that it doesn't crash on my G5 nor on my iBook G4. It
only crashes on some people's systems. And it crashes very deep
inside calls below carbon actually, in CoreGraphics, while
constructing some font path (the above crashlog doesn't even mention
Carbon, but the previous GUI hello-world crash logs did, which is why
I was talking about Carbon all the time).

> Try to wrap those calls with fpu exception disablers/enablers.

You'd have to wrap anything which will potentially draw a glyph on
screen. That's not feasible, I think.

Jonas