[fpc-devel] fpdoc: ISO8859-1 -> ISO-8859-1

Vincent Snijders vsnijders at quicknet.nl
Fri May 27 12:28:17 CEST 2005


I ran fpdoc generated html files through a html validator and it didn't 
like the ISO8859-1 encoding. Attached patch changes references to 
ISO8859-1 encoding to ISO-8859-1.

I also got errors like:
Error: element NOBR not defined in this HTML version

I don't know if and how this can be fixed.

-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: fpdoc.patch
URL: <http://lists.freepascal.org/pipermail/fpc-devel/attachments/20050527/182735e3/attachment.ksh>

More information about the fpc-devel mailing list