[fpc-devel] compiler/utils/samplecfg, FPCWiki

Tom Verhoeff T.Verhoeff at tue.nl
Sat Jun 4 08:41:33 CEST 2005

In the source repository, the current version for
trunk/compiler/utils/samplecfg
has a line

#-Fu~/fpc/packages/base/*/units/$fpctarget;~/fpc/fcll/units/$fpctarget;~/fpc/rtl/units/$fpctarget

Since it is commented out, it does not matter much what is on that line; it
is just an example.

But should /fcll/ not be /fcl/ ?

---
By the way, I contributed a page about FCL to the FPCWiki.  Could someone
add `(FCL)' to the Main_Page after the heading `Free Component Library'
under Main components (the page is locked).  That way, it will be more
in line with FPC and RTL.  It would also be good to include
`Free Component Library' before FCL on the page FCL (I could not find
out how to edit that part); similar for FPC and RTL pages.  Just listing
the abbreviation as a title is not convenient for those unfamiliar
with FreePascal.

	Tom
--
E-MAIL: T.Verhoeff @ TUE.NL     | Fac. of Math. & Computing Science
PHONE:  +31 40 247 41 25        | Eindhoven University of Technology