[fpc-devel] TList or TFPList - a Linked list ?

Sterling Bates whoelse at sterlingbates.com
Thu Dec 15 01:31:27 CET 2005

Mattias Gaertner wrote:

>Well, if you use objects, then you get even more mem overhead ... :)

I was thinking about that too.  Then, IIRC, I read that object overhead
is a one-time allocation of class tables and such.  Of course, you might
have some extra overhead inherited from TObject (ClassName etc).  In my
case, though, I use TList for objects anyway, so it all balances out.
Guess it really depends on how one uses the tools.