[fpc-devel] PR: What sites to spam for 2.0.2 release?

Tom Verhoeff T.Verhoeff at tue.nl
Fri Dec 9 14:26:30 CET 2005

On Wed, Dec 07, 2005 at 11:33:03PM +0100, Daniƫl Mantione wrote:

> Speaking of PR, we have a 2.0.2 to announce within a very short time and
> we better do it well. We won't be able to do a Slashdot or OSnews
> announcement, nevertheless we should take these opportunities to promote
> FPC.
>
> So, any ideas what sites we should spam? I'm looking for developer focused
> sites. Pascal/Delphi related sites are welcome, but remember we are
> already quite famous in that world. We need generic open source related
> sites.

If the Mac OS X support is "directly available out of the box" (rather
than: depending on the kindness of some soul in the community after the
release is made public), then I suggest that it is also announced at

	<http://www.macintouch.com/>

They also carry the announcements of every REALbasic release.  I volunteer
to send the message, if you prompt me in time.

And, I might get something to be published in <http://www.tidbits.com/>.

	Tom
--
E-MAIL: T.Verhoeff @ TUE.NL     | Fac. of Math. & Computing Science
PHONE:  +31 40 247 41 25        | Eindhoven University of Technology