[fpc-devel] PR: What sites to spam for 2.0.2 release?

Dean Zobec dezobec at tin.it
Thu Dec 8 11:51:25 CET 2005

Daniël Mantione wrote:

>Hi guys,
>
>Speaking of PR, we have a 2.0.2 to announce within a very short time and
>we better do it well. We won't be able to do a Slashdot or OSnews
>announcement, nevertheless we should take these opportunities to promote
>FPC.
>
>So, any ideas what sites we should spam? I'm looking for developer focused
>sites. Pascal/Delphi related sites are welcome, but remember we are
>already quite famous in that world. We need generic open source related
>sites.
>
>Daniël

http://lwn.net/ ?
http://lwn.net/op/FAQ.lwn

Please tell us when the announcement is available in the svn or the
wiki, to be able to translate it in other languages and post on specific
local forums or websites.
I'm considering sending a news announcement on some Slovenian or Italian
website related to open source and IT news.
Ciao, Dean