[fpc-devel] PR: What sites to spam for 2.0.2 release?

Daniël Mantione daniel.mantione at freepascal.org
Wed Dec 7 23:33:03 CET 2005

Hi guys,

Speaking of PR, we have a 2.0.2 to announce within a very short time and
we better do it well. We won't be able to do a Slashdot or OSnews
announcement, nevertheless we should take these opportunities to promote
FPC.

So, any ideas what sites we should spam? I'm looking for developer focused
sites. Pascal/Delphi related sites are welcome, but remember we are
already quite famous in that world. We need generic open source related
sites.

Daniël