[fpc-devel] [RFC] fpdoc output comment from the source

L505 fpc505 at z505.com
Sun Dec 4 13:46:27 CET 2005

> Did you miss something?

> On the FPC homepage:
> - Click "on-line documentation"
> - Click "documentation table of contents with comments"
> - Click "Add a comment"

I think we went over this before. I was talking about the FPDOC "online reference"
documents, actually. I think you are talking about the "online documentation" which
is different than the online reference? I usually read the FPDOC documents, not the
"Online-documentation" Tex generated ones. I do read the "Online" Tex generated ones
sometimes, but most of the time I'm running back and forth to the actual FPDOC "unit