[fpc-devel] inline and asm code

Gerhard Scholz gs at g--s.de
Wed Aug 3 10:24:17 CEST 2005

I would suggest an "experimental" solution {$inline unsafe ?} which does the
inline without checks, and maybe gives a warning at compiletime: Warning:
inlined func/proc might be unsafe.

Could save some code and some exection time.

I do not understand the argument with e.g. EBP usage. I would say this is
dangerous in not inlined code also, isn't it?

Gerhard