[fpc-devel] Power PC Linux Optimize Port

Senthil Kumar skumarjunk at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 13:56:44 CEST 2005

Greetings,

I am attempting to do the port (Optimize).

A simple question. I am sure I will have a lot more down the road.

To which release should I target it to ? The website says
"Version 1.0.10 is the latest stable version the Free Pascal."

Should I target that ? I don't want to use the latest CVS snap shot as
that would make it a moving target (I don't know the code at all at this
point)

cheers,
Senthil