[fpc-devel] Fpc and Ipaq

Uberto Barbini uberto at ubiland.net
Tue Apr 5 21:54:22 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 05 April 2005 21:13, Florian Klaempfl wrote:
> Uberto Barbini wrote:
> > Does anyone have experience with fpc and linux on handhelds?
>
> http://www.de.freepascal.org/down2-linux-arm.html
>
> More information can be found in the fpc wiki.

Do you mean here:
http://www.freepascal.org/wiki/index.php/Setup_Cross_Compile_For_ARM
Is it possible to compile for Arm from x86 (win or linux)?
Something like:
http://lazarus-ccr.sourceforge.net/kb/index.php/Cross_compiling_for_Win32_under_Linux

> > May the 6th, I'll show fpc at a Delphi workshop, and I'll concentrate on
> > thinks Delphi doesn't do.
> > I can borrow an Ipaq with linux and opie, and I like to show some fpc
> > application on it.
>
> I've a Zaurus running linux. If you think there is something which
> should be shown on the ipaq (a lcl app :)?) I can prepare it.

I'm searching for an excuse to buy me a Zaurus... you just gave me one! ;)
Anyway I think that for now, a console app will be fine, considering what
Delphi could do... ;)

Bye Uberto