[fpc-devel] internal error 2003060703 on Mac OS X

Jonas Maebe jonas at zeus.ugent.be
Tue Sep 28 17:06:13 CEST 2004

On 28 sep 2004, at 16:51, Karl-Michael Schindler wrote:

> When compiling the following files of fpc an internal error 2003060703
> shows up under Mac OS X:

The internal error means that a routine is called inside the procedure,
without the compiling expecting that. It's a generic bug, but only
checked in the PPC code generator currently. I do not have time to look
at it currently. It's probably due to the calls to FPC_MOVE which are
now inserted for potentially unaligned copies. I'm not even sure how we
can know about them in the first pass already.

Jonas