[fpc-devel]Translation language file: danish

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz
Sun Sep 12 12:56:14 CEST 2004

From:           	Christian Iversen <chrivers at iversen-net.dk>
To:             	fpc-devel at lists.freepascal.org
Subject:        	[fpc-devel]Translation language file: danish
Send reply to:  	fpc-devel at lists.freepascal.org
	<mailto:fpc-devel-request at lists.freepascal.org?subject=subscribe>
Date sent:      	Sun, 12 Sep 2004 11:10:16 +0200

Hi Christian

> To day ago, I got bored, and so I wrote a danish language file for fpc
> :)
>
> I just need a little help before it's complete.
>
> The meaning of the following entries escape me:

I'll only comment one of them, because that's what I know for sure...

> *O2Dw_PM-program

This is an OS/2-specific option (i.e. only valid for targets OS2 and
EMX) - Presentation Manager (PM) is a GUI (windowing) subsystem of
OS/2. This option is currently regarded as deprecated and only kept
for compatibility with older versions, it's superseded with -WG (and
thus equivalent to use of $APPTYPE GUI within program source).

Tomas