[fpc-devel]fpc l10n issue

Rimgaudas Laucius rimga at ktl.mii.lt
Wed Mar 3 14:47:33 CET 2004

Hello,

1) did you thought ever about creation l10n framework for fpc? I think
contributors could submit translated fpc messages files (.msg) and other
locale dependent stuff there. It needs tool for merging translated messages
from one version to higher also.

2) there is some messages like this: "Expected $1". We translated these
messages, but stuff that comes from compiler under "$1" remains untranslated
for example "Identifier" because it is hardcoded (i explored 1.0.6 v.). Can
this be solved in future? For examle extracting those strings from compiler
source to the messages file.