[fpc-devel]Missing References for supplied units?!

Chris C.Keck at gmx.net
Wed Feb 12 19:21:04 CET 2003

LJ> There is no description of all of the stuff in the windoze unit.

LJ> It just calls the windows functions - there are 100s and 100s of them. The
LJ> windows functions are/were documented in a large (8M) zip (win32.zip?)
LJ> containing win32.hlp which used to be available as a free download from
LJ> borland's site - not sure how up to date it is. If it's not there email me
LJ> privately & I'll send you a copy.

LJ> Regards John

Thanks for the answer.
I already found the Win32.hlp on my Delphi CD.
So all functions are supported by the windows unit?
I'm asking, because I need the Sleep()-funtion of the "Process and
Thread Functions" group for my program.
I do not want to use Delay(), because I would have to include the crt
or wincrt unit then and the output is no longer made to stdout then...
However, Sleep() does not work here for me. Also SleepEx() seems to be
unsupported... Any ideas?

regards
Chris