[fpc-devel]FPC for Amiga/68k

Sasu Purola sasu.purola at novotek.com
Fri Nov 22 12:21:53 CET 2002

How about making lha archive from you UAE installation and place it somewhere in fp ftp server? I could download it and make amiga installer script for it. :) What are needed besides FPC. Something from geekgadgets? Also simple list of needed assigns would be enough to install this beast to my UAE :)

Sasu