[fpc-devel]Web Page update?

Jonas Maebe jonas at zeus.rug.ac.be
Tue May 7 17:09:30 CEST 2002

On dinsdag, mei 7, 2002, at 03:22 , Alexander Stohr wrote:

> Can someone explain me how the fpc webpage gets updated?

Via cvs, module html. Do you have commit access?

> I just fixed a few flaws in the download/links section.
>
> Regards Alex.
>
> PS: It seems i do not get the mailing list any longer,
>     so i better have to care for this. Please CC me
>     or just write in private if you feel like doing so.

"alexs at diamondmm.com" and "alexs at freepage.de" are subscribed to
both lists (and are active), isn't at least one of those addresses
yours? Neither bounces, otherwise they would've automatically been
disabled quit a while ago. Maybe you shouldn't change employers so
often ;)

Jonas