[fpc-devel]Insisting on IDE

Pierre Muller pierre at idefix.wisa.be
Sun Mar 25 01:08:23 CET 2001

At 00:48 25/03/01 +0100, you wrote:
>>>I tryed fr-latin1 and AltGR keys are also not working. Are ther anything
>>that
>>>I can do for helping you to debug the problem?
>>

>>  I just found out that I also have the problem on console !
>>I didn't notice that I used an older version when I first tested it, sorry!
>>
>>  So I can confirm that I get the same problem,
>>this at least means that I should be able to debug the problem !
>
> I found the source of the problem and
>hope that I fixed it.
>  I uploaded to ftp.freepascal.org a new FP IDE snapshot
>for linux.

  I forgot to tell you where !

  it is in /fpc/snapshot/linux dir

WARNING: this is compiled with the 1.0.5 version of the compiler
and as such you can not used the compiled RTL
that is present in the same dir as this is a v 1.1 RTL.

  If you want to test compilation with this IDE, you
will need to upload fpc10.zip from the source dir first
and compile the RTL with a v 1.0.4(or 5) ppc386
using the Makefiles included.