[fpc-devel]Help - can't install nor unzip FPC

Jonas Maebe jonas at zeus.rug.ac.be
Tue Jan 23 10:02:31 CET 2001

On Mon, 22 Jan 2001, Adam Bartkowski wrote:

> I have downloaded all ZIPs required to install FPC (separated ZIPs and
> the whole 22 MB one). Neither I could unpack the big one (PowerArchiver
> 6.x) nor install using Install.exe. Can anyone explain why, and what I
> should do to start with FPC?

What exactly do you mean by "can't install using install.exe"? And if
PowerArchiver doesn't work, try another unzip program. All files are in
the standard zip format. Since you're the first one to report problems
unzipping the file, I suspect your archiver is broken and not the zipfile
(or maybe the zipfile got corrupted while downloading).

Jonas