[fpc-devel]path & -FD option...

XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz
Mon Nov 6 22:41:24 CET 2000

Date sent:      	Mon, 06 Nov 2000 12:40:22 +0900
From:           	KO Myung-Hun <komh at chollian.net>
To:             	FPC mail <fpc-devel at lists.freepascal.org>
Subject:        	[fpc-devel]path & -FD option...
Send reply to:  	fpc-devel at deadlock.et.tudelft.nl

   Hi,

.
> And, path to emx binaries is placed inner 255 chars in PATH env.
>
> In these time, I could see 'using assmelber...' msg.
>
> Tomas, maybe your path to binaries is inner 255 chars in PATH ?

 The last time I tried (see my previous message "Tools path..." sent
here) FPC correctly used a different tools copy than the first one
located using a PATH search. Anyway, to make sure, I removed the path
to these tools from PATH altogether this time and only gave it in the
-FD parameter. It still works correctly here.

> I still think that FPC ignore -FD options.

 Your problem must be in something else, since it definitely works
correctly here. I'd guess something like a different ppc386.cfg copy
used, or the configuration file being ignored altogether for some
reason. BTW - didn't you try to recompile FPC sources using
makefiles, did you (sorry, I don't remember it any more)? I'm asking
because the configuration file is explicitely disregarded there using
the -n option, AFAIK.

Tomas