[fpc-announce] New entry in Free Pascal Contributed units. (Advanced Graphic Device Interface)

contribs at freepascal.org contribs at freepascal.org
Sun Jan 23 20:16:40 CET 2005

The following entry was added to the Free Pascal contributed units:

Name         : Advanced Graphic Device Interface
Author       : Sfia Andrei Daniel
Email        : sfia_andreidaniel at yahoo.com
Homepage     : http://
FTP site     : http://www.geocities.com/sfia_andreidaniel/interf.zip
Version      : 1.0
Date         : 2005-01-23
Category     : Graphics
Supported OS : Dos (Go32V2)
Description  :
This collection of units is developed just by me. It is not a final project, but it can be continued by you. it demonstrates than everything is possible ... ;) even under ol'Dos.

I am searching team-programmers for helping me develop this project.

The zip file contains an app. from where:
Pressing Ctrl-N opens a new window
Ctrl-Tab, Shift-Tab: moves through windows
Alt-F4 - Quit
Arrows: moves active window.

Greetz